Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Researcher finds that youthful rebellion caused by brain changes---change back to normal at 17? Huh?

This post from Dublin might amuse you. The researcher found that biological changes in teen brains are mainly to blame for the youthful rebellion and that once they turn 17 this fad passes as kids mature.

Excuse me. Just from my data alone as a parent, my hair would have never turned white if my kids rebellion passed at 17. Further, from what I see from my peers, who are buying Harleys as their kids leave home, the rebellion thing is growing strong into the late 50's and 60's. I just wonder about all this research. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment