Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Saturday, December 24, 2005

"Grumps" begins blog; Reflects on Christmas and much more

One of the legendary bloggers of The Evansville Observer has become a frequent blogger himself, forming the blog www.happycircumstance.blogspot.com . You can click on the post for his reflection on his family Christmas traditions and how they have evolved over time.

Shortly you will be able to link to "Grumps" and his blog on the link section of the Observer.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Dick.

    The Observer was the first blog that I read after I heard about it from Mark. You introduced me to blogging and showed me what can be done with it.

    After 15 years of APAhacking this is another good way to get my thoughts out in front of folks and hear what they have to say.

    The Observer was the first link on my site and still one of the few I red every day.

    Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete