Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Cellphone Love

(Ed. note. The Observer was surprised to find this little poem tucked into a book he was reading at the local library.)



Cell Phone Love

I love
The Way you love me
Cellphone
Always ready and
There for me

Always opening up
With the flip of the wrist
Always Ready
Unless
Your battery is
Low

I love how you fit on
My ear
Always ready
to hear my Every
Little
Word

I love how you
take my picture
constantly
even when noone
else cares

I love you
Cellphone
You are
all
mine
on a monthly basis
subject to disconnect

1 comment:

  1. Yeesh. And I thought all the cellphones were at the Council meeting last night and now you say they're hanging out at the liberry, too.

    ReplyDelete