Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Mailbag: Observer notes nationwide response to Nightmare: Thanks Concerned Writers

There has been just an overwhelming nationwide response to my post this weekend detailing one of my nightmares. First of all, I apologize for not responding to each of you individually. Time just does not permit. Many of you did refer to Freud"s "Interpretation of Dreams" and went into quite detailed analysis of what the dream might mean. Many of you also felt that the dream was directed to you individually or to your fair city.

Sometime back, in my nationally known post "On Madonna Marketing," I faced a similar response and I was perplexed as to what to do. My response to that famous inquiry will be a precedent.

To all those thousands of folks who have written me and wondered whether I was referring to you individually or to your fair city in my post detailing my nightmare, I simply say to you, "Yes, MAYBE it was about you. "