Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Sunday, March 25, 2007

Woulfe for Evansville School Board--Vote April 3rd.


Richard Woulfe for Evansville School Board
Remember to Vote on April 3rd.

Committed to Long Term Sustainable Plan not short term
Committed to Priorities------Needs Before Wants
Committed to the very Best in education for each student consistent with fiscal limits of the District.
Committed to asking the right questions and not assuming I know the answers.
I have a history of engaging this community in a full range of issues through my work at The
Evansville Observer, www.evansvilleobserver.blogspot.com I have written on most all the issues facing our district.
I am the father of three daughters that have attended Evansville Schools, two have graduated from college, one is a junior at EHS.
I am committed to our current daycare providers and opposed to enlarging the role of schools at a time of limited space and resources, and money.
I am committed to the half day kindergarten option and the school board policy of requiring a certain level of enrollment. Options are good. One size does not fit all.
I am committed to identification of and providing service to those children required to be served in pre-K.
I am for open government, in schools and civic life. You can hear the recent school board forum and the answers to key questions at www.evansvilleobserver.blogspot.com Also, look for detailed coverage of the school forum in the Evansville Review.
The answer is clear----Vote Woulfe for school board.

Paid for by Richard Woulfe for Evansville School Board

Richard and Susan Woulfe
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment