Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Gasoline hits $2.75 in Evansville; $3 or above expected shortly

Even before the heavy summer driving begins, prices have moved higher for gasoline. If there is a surprise interruption due to a hurricane, all bets are off.

Click on the post for an article in the Wisconsin State Journal about the gasoline situation.

It sure would be nice if that bike path were ready between Evansville and Madison. It would just be an hour or so each way?

3 comments:

  1. Mr.Woulfe, I don't care what you say I am not riding my bike to work. I will just have to quit eating lunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My boys and I requested a bike rack at the Wiggler last year. We were told they'd "look into it."

    We were reprimanded for parking our bikes near the entryway at the Pig. It posed a danger to senior citizens is what we were told. At that time, I again requested a bike rack. They said they would "look into it."

    We've even entered the Pig walking our bikes around the store hoping this would get some attention.

    I encourage more people to request a bike rack at the Piggly Wiggly. Not just for gas reasons but indeed for saftey reasons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:37 PM

    Honestly do you think someone would steal your bike in this town? If you do then don't we have bigger problems than gas prices?

    ReplyDelete