Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Residents Face Gasoline Price Shock--What Price will produce Change?

Drivers all across Wisconsin are reacting with dismay, outrage and panic as gas prices go to $3.00 and over.

Click on the post for a full story in the Capital Times. At what price would you be willing to switch cars or location of residence or heating system to cope with the rise in auto and heating costs? You make the call.

2 comments:

  1. Gas is hitting $3.25 today at many stations in Madison. I certainly, would consider car pooling to the West Side of Madison (behind W. Towne Mall)at this point. The only problem is my hours are 6a.m. to 2:15 p.m. (due to school pick up at 3p.m.). If anyone posted they work in this area and have similiar hours, I would be willing to share a ride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm asking the Wiggler(Piggly Wiggly) for a bicycle rack. I'm really frustruated with the Bush admin and don't understand how these gas mixtures and opening up of reserves is going to help us. We are still way too dependent on oil. I wish my grandparents were still around to help me learn how to live through this depression we are headed for.

    ReplyDelete