Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Re: Evansville Observer Quiet Mode--move to Registered Users Only

--- Richard Woulfe <woulfe98@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Bill---
>
> Please send me notices as you have done. I have
> placed the blog on quiet mode for comments due to
> some
> hateful comments against one of the participants
> this
> morn.
>
> I anticipate reopening the comments tomorrow in
> registered format so there will no longer be
> anonymous.
>
> It has always been my intention to have the blog be
> about serious issues and about speedy and respectful
> dialogue. While it is unfortunate that someone has
> abused the anon, it was probably inevitable. I will
> act to keep the blog a space for dialogue,
> respectful
> dialogue.
>
>
> regards,
>
> The Observer
> Dick Woulfe
>
>
>

No comments:

Post a Comment