Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

New DOT "RATS" system drives everyone nuts

The first day of the new "RATS" system conversion for DOT, I was in the Janesville office to make a title change. I saw the manual in the gentleman's hand with the "RATS" bold lettering on the front page. "That's a bad sign'" I said. "Yes, he said, It looks that way."

Soon after the system was installed, some of the staff in Janesville went on medical leave, and it occurred to me that the computer conversion may have been the cause. Anyway, plan on a longer wait, and have some patience with the staff there cause I know the conversion problems were not what they need this hot summer.

The "RATS" stands for Record And Title System.

No comments:

Post a Comment