Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Monday, August 20, 2007

Mailbag: Update: Mason writes:

( Mason Braunschweig, chair of the Public Works committee sent me this note. about 4:30PM Monday the 20th.)

(Observer):

Last night the PW Dept. was dealing with the flooding of Allen Creek. They started at 8:00 pm and were still working over there the last time I checked at about 3:30pm. I have just checked the creek and found it to be managed. I have also checked the S.west side and found the ponds to have been depleted versus the last time I checked early this morning.

We are just getting nailed with rain. As to your question I believe that we will pump some of the water out of there as soon as it is done pumping at Allen Creek. The lift station that pumps into the sewerage treatment plant had digital alarms for Madison St. & Cherry St.

....

Mason

No comments:

Post a Comment