Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Re: Mailbag: Joan Writes: The Fashion Show



(Ed. note. The Observer does not normally cover fashion. I have inserted this for a little change of pace. A little of the softer side so to speak. I do like the natural leaf look----I would think in the garden this is what Eve might have worn for a little dancing uptown. Joan H from U of Minn is majoring in fashion design. Thanks Joan.)



Joan  wrote:
Thanks for all of the support. The show went well, I was really happy with
how the garment turned out. I am attaching some photos. Now I am off to work
on my next garment. I have another show coming up on November 30th at the
Weisman Art Museum for anyone that is in town. Feel free to stop on by!

Love-

Joan Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment