Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Friday, July 03, 2009

OpEd: Review of Public Enemies: The Close ups Examined

Nobody loves closeups like the Observer. And nobody loves overhead Busby Berklie like the Observer. And yes I like the black and white films of the the 30's...but...was the film shot with too much closeups??....I would have loved a Busbie Berkley overhead of the dance scene, but ...my daughter who was in the scene says that the actual setting of the scene was so large that it was not possible. Overhead for the bank robbery but not the ballroom just seems unfair.I also wonder whether it could have been a bit lighter. Seemed too dark. I, in my old age, had a problem seeing the details. I hope they lighten it on the dvd release.

Anyway....I cannot wait till I see the film again...and you?

No comments:

Post a Comment