Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mailbag: Ryan McNeaL update:

Long time, no talk! I want to send you a link to my newest music video and let you know what I am up to. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsiiMAAbFmo I'd love if you' want to blast it around your blog! I directed the video, and my sister, Megan, starred as the lead female. We shot on location in Malibu, CA and Santa Monica. The band is Paradise Fears, a home-grown South Dakota group who have done national tours with All Time Low and other big bands. The video itself was trending last night on twitter and iTunes as the most popular trend nationally! I am now based in Los Angeles. I direct music videos for artists Jennifer Thomas, and Paradise Fears. In the fall I am directing a feature documentary on the lost city of Petra, which we will be filming on location in Jordan. Let me know if you would like any more info! My website is ww.rkmstudios.com Thank you! -Ryan McNeal

No comments:

Post a Comment