Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Monday, June 20, 2005

Theresa Tolan presents "The Heart of Nature" paintings

Theresa Tolan, 29 W. Liberty St., is currently displaying a few of her collection of paintings she calls, "The Heart of Nature,".
At" Real Coffee," on Main street in Evansville. For info on prints contact her at 882-3732. She says about her series of paintings,

"It is in Nature that I feel a profound peace. The heartbeat of life is most palpable when I am walking in the woods, near flowers and streams. It is here rooted in the earth that I feel the heart of life, which nurtures my soul.

I have been long fascinated with trees. As a child, I took delight in climbing and pretending to be a tree. No two are alike. Trees were my fortress. They each grow in their own way, bending, reaching, grounding, shading, protecting and giving. Trees are content with what they are. They endure extreme conditions and continue to thrive. This is a good model for my own growth."

No comments: