Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Mailbag: Office hours for Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin, Thurs, April 9th in Evansville.

Good Morning,



Helen Forbeck, Field Representative for Congresswoman Tammy Baldwin will be holding Office Hours on behalf of the Congresswoman in Evansville next Thursday, April 9th. Please stop by if you have any need for help with the federal government or if you have questions or comments about legislation, federal grants or doing work with the federal government.





Thursday, April 9th



12:15 - 1:15 PM Eager Free Public Library

39 W. Main Street





Feel free to contact Helen anytime here in Tammy's Beloit Congressional Office.

1 comment:

  1. Matt Gaboda5:54 PM

    I have contacted Congresswoman Baldwin's office a couple of times. I don't believe I will make the effort again. I understand she is not going to go against her party because one voter in Rock county has a different opinion.

    I guess what bothers me is the inflexibility of party line voting on both sides. Her office sent me the same form letter twice concerning the "Stimulus Package", it was generic, non specific to my inquires and inputs, and was too robotic and distant for me to waste my thoughts and efforts in the future.

    I don't expect Congresswoman Baldwin to hand write me a letter and deliver it in person. What I do expect is that my in the trenches experience should have some pull when she is looking to help out the average American. I could go to that meeting in Evansville and I'd expect to be told, "Thank you for your concerns, Congresswoman Baldwin cares about her constituents and will contact you soon." I don't need another form letter misspelling my name, with fancy letterhead and an inkjet signature.

    This is more of a steam blower than anything, but sometimes I would just like to be surprised.

    ReplyDelete