Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Chili Cook-Off Coming Soon---March 7th---

Evansville Community Theater Supports ECP Chili Cook-Off

Local non-profit group, Evansville Community Theater, will be participating in the ECP Chili Cook-off on March 7 at the Grove Campus Field House with two entries. Linda Draeving-Hammack returns with her award-winning “Winds Of Change Chili,” and Dave Sobeski will enter “The King’s Thai Chili.”
ECT will be supporting their upcoming production of Rodgers and Hammerstein’s “The King and I.” The group is looking for a large cast and will hold auditions on May 16 and 18. Watch for more information or check the ECT website at ectstagelights.org .
Evansville Community Theater’s most recent production was “Escanaba In Da Moonlight” at JC McKenna last October. This will be the group’s first musical in five years.
Make sure to stop by and support these two entries or bid on one of two four-packs of tickets to “The King and I” in the silent auction. These ticket packages are a $48 value. Proceeds from the silent auction go to Evansville Community Partnership.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:45 AM

    I love the names, No Chili Left Behind, that's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:56 PM

    I don't know if anyone is reading this any more or not: BUT: was this well attended or not? I didn't go, first time since I've lived here (15ish yrs). I don't know why it had to be turned into a family-o-thon. I don't drink a lot, but something about chili makes me wants to have a coupla beers. I think they ruined the event, in all likelyhood. I relaly wanted another chili bowl too.....

    ReplyDelete