Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Monday, May 05, 2008

"Papa John says "Sorry"; The Fall of Punk; or "Why a Low Jersey Number is Wise."

Well it's been a real educational week. Watching the NBA Finals, with the Cleveland Cavaliers and the Washington Wizards battle it out---on and off the floor. The hardest part was doing the research on the Punk lyrics and the dance moves of SoulJaBoy----I have the Superman slide move, and the individual steps are pretty easy, but once the music starts, I have a hard time getting all the moves together.

I mentioned to some high school kids that I was working on the SoulJaBoy dance steps---they just smiled and warned me to be careful because some of the lyrics might offend me. I had been so concentrating on my feet---- the lyrics escaped me.

And that's the real story. With Punk. With the lyrics. With punk at all levels. And why in the end Papa Johns Pizza said "sorry" to the Cleveland Cavaliers. Click on the post for the full story.

I guess it's not just a game...not just a dance step...in the end disrespect loses. And if they have to pay up by giving free pizza for your jersey number---have a low number.

No comments:

Post a Comment