Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Friday, October 19, 2007

Gazette Corner: "School For Girls" Opens TONIGHT----a must see!!

Click on the post the article by Gina Duwe in the Janesville Gazette.

I had the pleasure of attending the dress rehearsal last night. What a delight. Set in the home where the School was years ago, the play moves through several rooms of the three story home for the different scenes. As of last night, only about 4 tickets remain for each performance. You can get yours at Real Coffee on Main Street.

The closeness of the audience to the actors was great, and one really had the sense of what the whole culture of those Schools for Girls was about. I give the play five stars. Better act quickly to get your ticket.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:36 PM

    I already paid for this unfortunately I can not see it, but I hope my TAX DOLLARS was worth it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:28 AM

    I too paid in various ways and won't be attending. I hope the Madison actors that were hired enjoy my money, and the money I donated to the Evansville Fund, that apparently isn't staying in Evansville so much.

    ReplyDelete