Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Monday, September 10, 2012

Observer Salutes Fred Juergens as he announces Retirement

Hello Friends, My term as President of Friends of the Eager Free Public Library ends this coming October. After long and serious consideration, I have decided that I will not be a candidate for another term as President. Nominations and election of a new President will take place at the next Annual Meeting of the Friends, which is scheduled for late October 2012. Also, nominations and election of the Volunteer Coordinator will take place at the same meeting. (The exact date/time will be announced in the coming Fall Newsletter, to be delivered in early October.) I am bringing this to your attention now, because any Friend is welcome to nominate a candidate for each position at the Annual Meeting. Self-nominations are welcome. Over the next month or so, please consider whether you or a Friend you know would be interested in serving the Eager Free Public Library in either of these two positions on our Executive Committee. If you have any questions about the responsibilities of either position, please get in touch with me or another Executive Commmittee member at your convenience. My four years as President have been satisfying and, I hope, productive, but my energy levels are flagging. For the good of the organization, it's time for me to retire. Best wishes, Fred Juergens, President Friends of the Eager Free Public Library 608-882-2489

No comments:

Post a Comment