Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Monday, September 17, 2012

Mailbag: Bill Connors Writes:

When I was City Administrator, I had my hands so full that I would not have had time to do the work of the Finance Director as well. Maybe times have changed. When I first started as City Administrator, the finance responsibilities were split between the Clerk (for the city) and the utilities' Finance Director. The Common Council granted my request to consolidate those responsibilities in the Finance Director position. So consolidating the City Administrator and Finance Director would combine the responsibilities of more than two positions. Feel free to post this comment on your website for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment