Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mailbag; Evansville Youth Center: Tracy Schroeder writes:

HI!

It is with deep regret to inform you that I have given my resignation at the
youth center and will be leaving soon. It will be very hard for me to leave,
but my children will be attending public school in the fall and I wish to be
home with them after school. Since, that directly interferes with the youth
center hours I was forced to make a decision. Ultimately, my family won :o) I
will be facing some new challenges!!
I will be working with the YMCA to make a smooth transition and hiring a new
director. I will be actively involved in ensuring the continuing quality of the
program and services for the kids!!
I will miss everyone here and I thank you for all your support over the 6+ years
that I've been here.

Thank you!!
Tracy Schroeder
Evansville Youth Center Director
YMCA of Northern Rock County

No comments:

Post a Comment