Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Thursday, February 21, 2008

"HGH"-----the poem or " The Pitch"

(Ed.note: I found this writing on a piece of paper near the baseball diamond at a local park. It lay under a Mountain Dew bottle, and the Dew helped preserve it though the winter. I have faithfully reproduced it without alteration.)


It
Wasn't
a curve
ball
It was
a
strike

It
Wasn't
a fast
ball
It was
a slider


It
wasn't
ME
that took
HGH
It was
my
wife

I
don't take
folic
acid
it might
enhance
my memory

It
wasn't a
flood
plain
just low
ground

I
didn't have
an
interest
My
relatives
did

It
wasn't a
material
confict of
interest
It was
just
a
partnership

It
wasn't
bribery
and
intimidation
It was
just
sharing
concerns

It
wasn't
obstruction...
trust
me.....
It was
just
caring
for
friends


It
wasn't a fast
ball
It was
JUST
a
CURVE

No comments:

Post a Comment