Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Friday, April 05, 2013

Mailbag: Wireman: A Personal Request

I lost three friends to gun violence. IF ALL THOSE WHO LOST A LOVED ONE TO GUN VIOLENCE SIGN THIS PETITION FOR STRICTER GUN LAWS IT WILL SHOW THAT GUN VIOLENCE AFFECTS FAR MORE PEOPLE THAT THE IMMEDIATE FAMILIES OF VICTIMS. If you have lost a loved one to gun violence PLEASE sign my petition to show the media and decision makers that it's not just immediate family that are affected. If I get 20 to 50 signatures, moveon will send it to more people. Please help. Please send to friends, tweet, facebook etc. if you have trouble with link PLEASE let me know. Today some 30 Americans are likely to die from firearms, including 17 children and youth under age 24. Since 1980 over 1 million Americans have lost their lives to gun violence. That translates into many millions of survivors and friends and families of those victims. I lost three friends to gun violence. I want stricter gun laws. IF ALL THOSE WHO LOST A LOVED ONE TO GUN VIOLENCE SIGN THIS PETITION FOR STRICTER GUN LAWS IT WILL SHOW THAT GUN VIOLENCE AFFECTS FAR MORE PEOPLE THAT THE IMMEDIATE FAMILIES OF VICTIMS. To honor the memories of the friends/family I have lost to gun violence, I want my representatives to enact strict gun laws including background checks. http://signon.org/sign/lost-friends-to-guns

No comments:

Post a Comment