Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Saturday, February 26, 2011

"Memoirs of a Bear Trader" to be published shortly----

Over the past three years, "Bear Trader" has been a regular contributor to The Evansville Observer. I have saved all his contributions, and if you click on the post you can see them all together.

These will be published shortly in book form. I have always asserted that a person who advocates a position desperately needs the opposing view so as to not just be talking himself. Especially in the financial area, I am especially grateful to folks who weighed in and said in plain terms, "That is one crazy idea." Good dialogue has saved me a lot and I value it.

Click and enjoy, "Memoirs of a Bear Trader."

No comments:

Post a Comment