Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Thursday, September 04, 2008

Gazette; ABC Supernanny Coming to Evansville!!!!!!

Gina Duwe has the scoop. What a wonderful development and opportunity to showcase Evansville. On Kids...and Parents...behaving badly.....Even the timing is perfect. Right in the midst of the Referendum or Recall Campaign.

Click on the post for the full story in the Janesville Gazette.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, yippee, skippee. Like my neighborhood hasn't suffered enough. Maybe I can rent my spare room to the production crew.

    I have to imagine that business at the Owl will be up for two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:35 PM

    I wonder if the local dry cleaner or laundry mat will recieve an autographed 8x10 of the Super Nanny for the wall of fame.

    I don't know if they would take down Spike Fiersteins' framed glossy, but I think the Christopher Hewett would beat them both out, maybe it's because he looked so much like Mike McCarthy with a stash.

    Oh yeah, Supernanny. I think it would be funny if she encouraged the family to go to the park and spend some quality time together. Then while walking throughout Leota, she says, "WTF is this bloody mess".

    Oh yeah, whoever is chosen, this will define your families legacy in Evansville.

    Cheers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous2:25 PM

    The family has already been chosen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:24 PM

    At least someone read my comment!

    ReplyDelete