Evansville Water: The Movie: Part 1

Audio/Video Evansville Schools Meetings

Seek the High Ground

The Book of Minutes

Search This Blog

Wisconsin Wit

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Mailbag: Breaking: Susan Granger Writes: Karate America Fund Raiser for Ronad McDonald House TODAY

Hello everyone!



Me again, still kicking out here in Verona and Evansville! Our annual fund raiser for the Ronald McDonald House in Madison is here again! This is really short notice as I was out of town and the date snuck up on me! Basically this is how it works:

I do as many front leg front kicks as I can in 15 seconds.

You sponsor me X amount of $ per kick, or a flat donation.

Make checks out to RMHC (Ronald McDonald House Charities)

If you are willing to sponsor me, I’ll send you a self address stamped envelope to make it easy to get the funds in by next Friday the 24th. (Just please send me your mailing address).

I kick TONIGHT (yes, this is me at the last minute!!)



Last year we raised just in Verona over $29,000! Total amount we’ve been able to give the RMHC is over 100,000 in the last 4 years. This year, my students here in Evansville are also getting to participate too! Let me know if you want pictures of the event – Ronald himself comes and it is just a huge fun day filled with positive

No comments:

Post a Comment